Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Beginning of Sweatshirt Season

Good day to you all! It is a magnificent day, isn't it? Yes, I think so too.
In fact, you remember that walk I previously promised to take? Well I did! I love walking in the autumn, I love everything about it. The crisp air with the scent of warm wood fires burning, the oh-so-present crunch of leaves beneath my feet, the vivid oranges and reds of the leaves, and (of course) the promise of apple cider and donuts when I get home!
What a shame it would be to have all this loveliness at my fingertips and not share it. Which is why my sister Janet accompanied me for some photographic adventures!













Really quite fantastic, and plenty more in my future. One of my favorite things on earth is strolling hand-in-hand with my handsome fiance Brett (who a year from now, will be referred to as HUSBAND!) What more could I want?

Until next time, get out there, enjoy life, and Keep Smiling!

Esther Stoneburner
Viva Bene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment