Monday, March 4, 2013

Xavier- Senior Portraits

What a cool shoot this was!
Xavier is a high school senior, and his mother (who had seen Ayanna's photos, and loved them) asked me if I could shoot Xavier's senior photos in time for the yearbook deadline.

I simply adore a challenge, so we set the date of the shoot on Thursday, for the photos to be delivered by the following Tuesday. Well, I ended up loving them so much they were all ready for her on Saturday completely edited! I guess that's what happens when you have a subject as cooperative, polite, and pleasant as Xavier here.
















 I love how he so willingly posed with his mom at the end, it was clear that they never lost their relationship or respect. What an encouragement that is to see!

Until next week, Keep smiling!

Esther Stoneburner
Viva Bene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment