Monday, February 11, 2013

Wonderland

As you may know by now, I live in Michigan. This past summer had us all adjusting to typical temps in the 90's +. This winter on the other hand, gleefully dishes out weather consisting of ice, snow, and wind chills below zero.
What do we do with this weather then? Do we huddle indoors, whimpering as we desperately clutch at our cups of hot coffee whispering "One more day...."

Well, sometimes.

But not today! The ice has bestowed upon us the sugary sparkle of snow on every branch of the trees, and I'll be darned if I'll let that photographic opportunity pass me by. So I  created my very own winter wonderland.

This is Deborah, my model for the day. She's totally gorgeous, and didn't say one word about how cold it was outside. What a dream!


By the way, I LOVE furry hoods!














That's all for now lovely people, now go find yourself a nice warm cup of that coffee.
Until next time,
Keep smiling!

Esther Stoneburner
Viva Bene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment