Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to "Normal"

Well, I've gone and done it.
"One post per week!" I told myself.
"It will be easy!" I told myself.
"Cute Christmas posts!" I told myself.
Then I got to the point where life had me so busy, there were so many photos that weren't going to edit themselves, and I just got so far behind on the blog posts, I didn't even want to start.
*Sigh* ahhhh well. I'm here now, aren't I? Good. I knew you'd understand.




Anyway,
Today I'd like to share with you photos from a recent shoot I did with  very fun, very special couple. The smiles, the love between them, their extremely photogenic nature. In fact, it would probably just be faster to list what I don't love about them!.............
That's right. Nothing.
 





Seriously, I told you! How freaking cute.


































I loved every minute of this shoot. And really, having 50 degree weather in January? Priceless!

Have a great week everyone, I will talk at you again next week.....
Keep Smiling!
Esther Stoneburner
Viva Bene Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment